Friday, November 14, 2014

Get your glow on

Today Miss Madison Kate turned 13...I met Madison on the first day of kindergarten when I held her, crying in my lap, as her mommy and daddy blew her kisses good bye.  Her big red bow and patent leather shoes melted my heart...as the year went on I became friends with her mom and eight years later, here we are setting up her surprise "Get Your Glow On" party.  I feel so lucky to have the Metchos in my life; they love my boys more than I could have ever imagined 8 years ago, and it's been a blessing to have Cari mentor me through motherhood and Madison and Jack acting as role models for my littles.  Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most mature, thoughtful, beautiful 13 year old around...We love you Miss Madison Kate!



No comments:

Post a Comment