Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Return of the Colds

Talk about a blow to the system!  We had been out of school for two weeks and only returned for half a week last week, so I was feeling really great about everyone FINALLY being healthy again...then last Thursday Little Guy went down for a nap and woke up snotty nosed and glassy eyed...how to germs take over a little body so quickly?!?!?  I am not sure why I even try to avoid it anymore, I know Mr. Wyatt Bear and I are destined to get it sooner or later and wouldn't you know it, after staying inside Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, Little Guy was feeling back to his old self and Mommy and Mr. Wyatt Bear woke up feeling crummy!  I am REALLY hoping that these preschool colds pay off and kindergarten isn't such a killer to the immune system!

No comments:

Post a Comment