Sunday, July 5, 2015

7 Years and Counting

Seven years ago I married this man....and ever since then it has just kept on getting better...I can't believe that the man I met 13 years ago in a beer tent in Germany would end up my husband and father of our soon to be 3 kiddos...crazy how fate has a great way of working.  We decided to celebrate our anniversary with our first ever overnighter without the kiddos.  Gigi and Papa stepped in to stay the night and while it was weird to not be taking them with us, we were both ready for a great staycation in Napa.  The Santopadres were celebrating 10 years as well so we decided a couples trip was the way to go.  I think they would have prefered something a little more exotic, but I wasn't ready for that yet and at 30 weeks pregnant, my stamina for exotic isn't too great.  We had a blast eating and drinking our way through Napa (don't worry, I drove) along with relaxing with reflexology and some time in the adults only hot tub.  The dozen long stem roses from my hubby and room service sparkling cider from my sister only made the day that much better.  From Boon Fly Cafe to "Q Hung" winery, Bouchon, Grace's Table, and Don Giovanni's, we had a deliciously fun time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment