Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hoppy Easter

We celebrated Easter at our house this year (it's become a tradition that I LOVE!!) with our families and friends.  We were missing a few people, but we still rounded out the crowd with 16 adults and 6 kiddos, so I'd say it was a full house!  Before anyone came over we hit up the donut shop and had a fun time playing with our Easter baskets.  The new soccer clothes and Lego garbage truck were a hit with Little Guy and Mr. Wyatt Bear couldn't have been more excited to see the new, VERY life like, baby sitting in his basket.  We spent the morning prepping food and recleaning the house (why I clean before kids go down for naps is beyond me), while Gabe did an awesome job with a Kobe New York strip that he roasted and the complimentary side dishes were divine.  We had an egg hunt for the kiddos and enough dessert to last all week.  I'd love to show some pictures, but I did not take even one...it may have started with my oldest son insisting on wear his comfy sweat shorts that I didn't feel inspired to snap the family photo...or the freezing weather that had us all bundled up over our Easter outfits.  Whatever the reason, there are no photos but many great memories for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment