Monday, April 20, 2015

The Happiest Place on Earth

I've been hounding Gabe to go to Disneyland and on this last push, he totally surprised me and said I don't want to go in a month, I want to go tomorrow....so in true last minute fashion, we booked a hotel and headed down to Disney, only telling the boys we were going on a super fun adventure...I am not sure who was more excited when we walked through the gates.  All I know is Mr. Wyatt Bear can spot a character from a mile away and Little Guy is officially 40 inches and a lover of all fast and scary rides, Space Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad included.  I was bummed I couldn't do the big boy rides with him since I am preggo with number 3, but the big boys had a blast in line together and Mr. Wyatt Bear and I got to explore the park together.  It was our first time at Disneyland just the 4 of us and it was just the most perfect two days.  From the evening hot tubbing to the Pixar parade, the whole family was in heaven and can't wait to go back.












No comments:

Post a Comment