Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Can I have a TV

Little Guy has been REALLY into stories and talking lately.  He can talk your ear off and he's even more chatty the closer it gets to lights out...well tonight he asked if he could have a TV in his room and his playroom...we said sure, when you turn 25, and that was good enough for him.  After negotiating the TV, he was set for bed and chatted with me for a while about the new baby.  He asked to feel the baby kick, which is still tricky with your hand on my belly so he'll have to wait on that, and then told me he hoped it was two babies, an Ironman baby and an Incredible Hulk baby....I said that would be crazy and he said maybe I just ate a lot of food yesterday and that was why I had a big belly....yes the conversations are crazy and usually pretty disjointed, but I love our lights out chats the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment