Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last Day of Preschool

Today was Little Guy's last day of preschool.  I can't believe he is all done with year one!  He absolutely LOVED going to PEP school and adored each of his teachers.  I loved dropping him off and seeing all the smiling faces and from parents, kiddos, and staff.  I could not imagine a more perfect place for Little Guy to spend his Tuesday and Thursday mornings, I will forever be grateful for this amazing introduction to school life.  The last day of school included a musical showcase that Little Guy was not 100% sold on participating in and cookies and juice on the playground.  I am looking forward to a relaxing summer, but we'll miss all our PEP school friends.  Thank you to Miss Karin, Miss Cara, Miss Cindy, Miss B, and Miss Renee, we'll see you in September!








No comments:

Post a Comment