Wednesday, July 13, 2016

And that's a Wrap

Swim lessons came to an official close today, and while I hope and pray that Miss Angela comes back next year, I think I may have to be okay with this being the last time she teaches my kiddos (cue my tears!).  To say I think ISR is the ultimate gift and most amazing skills you can give your kiddos is an understatement.  What Miss Angela did for our family can NEVER be talked about enough...our boys love the water, have confidence with their swims and floats, and I have one more layer of protection when it comes to water safety.  It's said every day that the first line of defense if parent supervision, then a barrier, then swimming skills, and I am so thankful we have all of them in place.  You can never be too careful around water, and I want all our kiddos to be able to respect and enjoy swimming.  Here are some snaps from lessons- I have awesome video on my instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment