Saturday, July 2, 2016

Happy Third Birthday Wyatt Bear

Today the boy who made Wesley a brother and me an official "boy mama" turned THREE!!  He just figured out his age about a week ago and now there is no denying it...we will never be able to pass him off as two since he tells everyone how old he is (so long free movie tickets!).  Sweet Wyatt Bear, this last year has been one of huge growth...you came into your own and your personality has been blossoming.  You have an opinion of your own and you want everyone, especially your big brother, to know it.  I think the 2 to 3 year has had more changes than any we've experienced so far.  Here's a recap of your year-  In the last 365 days, you potty trained, slept in a big boy bed, started going to school, rode forward facing in the car, took up soccer, learned to swim, became a big brother, loved Santa and could pass on the Easter bunny, have started to understand jokes and silly sarcasm, fell in love with Star Wars, decided food is over rated, outgrew a dairy intolerance, continue to play well along and enjoy make believe with brother...Wyatt, you crack me up EVERY day with your questions and observations.  You remember more than I do, and catch on to things I don't even know you're paying attention to.  You are an amazing brother to Wesley and Walker and are finding your place in this crazy house.  I thank the heavens every day that you made a family of four and stretched my heart bigger than I ever imagined.  To the birthday boy, who will tell you he's three today and quickly remind you he'll be four next!, happy happy Master Yoda birthday!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment