Sunday, December 23, 2012

Candy Cane Lane

We finally hit up Candy Cane Lane tonight!  We decided to make the most of the night since Little Guy didn't need to be in bed until 7:00 and hit up Hisui for a little hibachi before hand.  Little Guy couldn't get enough of the tofu soup, ginger toppings, SUSHI, and fried rice!  He wasn't as enthusiastic about the hot flames right in front of him, but he was entertained with all the people and therefore a great dinner partner.  After dinner we hit up the lights.  I am not sure what was more exciting, the lights or the fact he got to ride in the front seat with me...standing up...on the seat...with no seat belt!  We parked at the last house and enjoyed the bell band ( I am pretty sure I need to be in one of these, they're awesome!) and strolled through the lit up yard.  I love the holidays with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment