Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Garage door woes

A quick sleep update-  Little Guy did great through the night, never needing either of us to soothe him when he woke up AND he slept until 6:50, a far cry from the 5 AM wake up call we had gotten so used to!  That was a wonderful way to kick off a Tuesday...nap time was a repeat of yesterday, but with no shoulder nap, just snuggle time after an unsuccessful attempt at napping in the crib.  The real highlight of the day came when we left to meet Grandma Patty for dinner and I forgot to move the fan off the top shelf...this is the result:
I parked my car horizontally to try to block off the view since it wasn't getting fixed today.  When I called Gabe to tell him about it, he assured me it would fine, nothing to worry about...well, once he got home, he realized that maybe it was a little out of our scope of fixing abilities...looks like I'll be spending tomorrow with the garage door repair man.

No comments:

Post a Comment