Monday, December 3, 2012

Sleep 101

We started it today...back to basics with sleep.  Little Guy went back into his crib and we decided there was no time like the present for him to start learning how to self soothe.  It was a rough go at nap time, in fact he napped zero minutes in his crib and promptly feel sleep on my shoulder when nap time was over, but he did fall asleep for bed time.  It may have taken a little longer than I was hoping for, but I think we're both ready (me and Little Guy that is, Daddy's been ready for ages) for Little to learn these sleeping skills and be able to practice them.  With this new baby on the way, we want to make sure Little Guy is settled into his routine long before we throw a screaming baby into the mix.  Here's to sleep 101, hopefully it's not as rough as I envision.

No comments:

Post a Comment