Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Holding Hands

I am not going to lie, parenthood has gotten the best of our house these last few days....between viruses, broken sleep patterns, and a kitchen remodel, it seemed like nap time wasn't long enough and bed time couldn't come soon enough, for everybody, Mommy and Daddy included!  Well, after many deep breaths and the rare alone minute to reflect that these difficult days are in fact drops in the bucket, today Little Guy grabbed my hand to take a walk outside and I was reminded that no matter how hard/long/loud/tiring/trying or just rough a day may seem, holding hands with my baby boy makes every second of every day worth all the struggles in the world.  No one would dare say that parenthood is for the faint of heart, but there isn't anything I would change about being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment