Tuesday, September 1, 2015

D Day...or Not

I thought for sure it was go time...I spent all of last night WIDE AWAKE, like can't even close your eyes for one second because your body is FOR SURE preparing to deliver a baby.  I let Gabe sleep, knowing I would need him well rested and ready for the long haul.  Then I miraculously fell asleep, and kept sleeping, and woke up to nothing.  Not a contraction, not a broken water, nothing!  I couldn't believe it.  I took to the Internet, because that's where all helpful and always accurate information can be found at 3 am, and was assured that laboring like that could be something or nothing and not to worry if the contractions stopped...they could go like that for weeks...WEEKS...who thinks that's even funny to say to a pregnant mama!?!?!  Well, I am sad to report, the Internet is so far correct and there is nothing to report on the baby front...please keep your fingers crossed that something, anything, happens soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment