Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Day!

Today was the first day of PEP school and MDO and let me just say, what a difference a year makes.  Wesley was all about school and so confident walking in.  He was EXCITED to see his teachers and made new friends the first day, including two named Noah and Wyatt.  Wyatt was a little nervous but we left while he was busy painting...I have a feeling day two will be a little trickier with our little buddy...Since Daddy had taken the morning off to do drop off, we made the most of it and hit up the pedicure shop.  Luck would have it that we ran over and were a few minutes late to pick up on the first day- I told Gabe we may as well toss any hope of a good reputation down the drain, no one wants to be friends with the lame parents who are late the first day...well, maybe the parents noticed, I am not sure, but Wesley certainly didn't- he was pretty jazzed to have extra time in class.  I am so proud of our confident brave boys, I am really looking forward to seeing how this year goes!







No comments:

Post a Comment