Sunday, February 17, 2013

Workin' Weekend

We were spoiled again with Tim the Toolman's magic skills.  My dad came over to install shelves, hang some book baskets, and fix a few plugs.  I can't wait to get started on organizing our office!!  After a full day of work, we joined Grandma and Grandpa at the Buckhorn for Uncle Sam's birthday dinner.  I was certainly not objecting to a delicious steak dinner!!  Little Guy was very impressed by the taxidermy dressing the walls and quite excited when we ran into Lizzy Bug and her family!  I rounded out my weekend with a two hour phone date with my sister...we're getting all our talk time in before she gets a little preoccupied with Baby Mirch...it's crazy to think we just have a few more short weeks until we get to see her holding that sweet baby in her arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment