Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hurry Home

It must be September, or at least pretty gosh darn close!  Daddy has started his weekly trips up to Oregon, and while we all miss seeing Daddy everyday, Mommy especially misses him at bedtime!  It never fails that someone (mommy included) ends up having a melt down right around bath time.  I decided to try to avoid a complete disaster by only bathing Little Guy tonight...that worked in theory until Mr. Wyatt decided he hadn't had enough rocking and was not content in his bed...and Little Guy wanted all his choo-choos in the bath tub...and a glass of cha milk...well, after scrubbing down a toddler, rocking a newborn, and sweating off at least one scoop of ice cream, I had a sleeping newborn and a toddler ready for bed.  It was a little later than I had planned, and for the first (and hopefully the last!!!) time Little Guy took some milk to bed...I know that is the WORST for little teeth, but by the end of it all (including two separate trips downstairs for "wa-wa" and "cha milk"), I gave in...then the mommy guilt kept nagging at me so I tip toed into his room and took the cup after he fell asleep.  All I can say is Daddy better hurry home before our teeth rot out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment