Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Terrific Twos

Today we went to Mr. Noah's second birthday.  It was a great time for all- we had unlimited train and merry go round rides and the boys had a blast running all over the Nut Tree.  Little Guy and Landon ventured around together, it was pretty sweet to see them holding hands.  We never could get a picture with all our friends, these kiddos are getting trickier to photograph as they get closer and closer to two. 

 I spent the rest of the day preparing for tomorrow's big event...Little Guy's Elmo birthday party!  Heather came over to save me from myself and my cupcake frosting, cookie glazing, party decorating work load!  We finished in record time (including a break for pedicures!!)...10 PM, well before last year's post midnight cake topper flag making session we had!  I can't wait to see Little Guy with all his buddies tomorrow and to celebrate two years of parenthood...I think Gabe and I have done a pretty alright job so far!  Good night to my precious one year old boy...tomorrow we start our journey into the wonderful world of the "terrific twos"...that's what they call it right, the "terrific twos"??


No comments:

Post a Comment