Monday, August 12, 2013

Napping Breakthrough!

I have BBBIIIIGGGGG news as Little Guy would say....one week before his 2nd birthday, Little Guy is napping in his own crib!!!  We have been co-napping since our Disneyland vacation in February and while I knew it would have been in everyone's best interest to get napping under control before Wyatt Bear was born, I just couldn't justify the days or weeks of no napping that would come with trying to get Little Guy on board with napping in his crib.  So I continued my daily nap routine that included packing both boys into the car around noon and driving around until Little Guy fell asleep while hoping that Mr. Wyatt didn't decide to have a screaming fit at the same time...well I decided to talk to Little Guy and see if we couldn't try napping in a crib...guess what, there were a few tears when I laid him down then with a little reassurance over the video monitor he laid down and took a nap...he slept during the day in his own crib...I wasn't sure what to do with my time, but I decided not to count my chickens and make sure it wasn't a one day fluke...I am happy to report, it's now official, we have a napper!!!!!  And it only took 23 months and 3 weeks to get us here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment