Friday, August 2, 2013

One month young

I like to set imaginary deadlines for myself...like I want to have birth announcements sent out before my baby is one month old...and I have to say with great satisfaction that our Baby Wyatt is one month old today and his announcements did in fact go out yesterday!!!!!  I made my self imposed deadline AND the majority of people received them today.  I doubt many people realized they arrived on the actual one month marking of his birth, but I know they did and that's enough for me :)  That being said, even more important than the announcements is the fact that our newborn baby is ONE MONTH OLD!!!  I was just telling Gabe at bath time that I can't believe our baby is one month, it seems like yesterday I was begging for that epidural minutes before he came into the world!  I will never be okay with how parenthood seems to speed up everything, and now that our lives are filled with two miracles, I want for nothing more than to slow time down.  Baby Wyatt, you have brought more joy into our family than we thought possible.  We both wondered how we could fit more love into our already seemingly filled hearts, and then we laid eyes on you and knew it was a true blessing to be able to love two babies more than life itself.  Your big brother can simply not get enough of you; we have watched him mature so much in the one month you've been alive and you've slowly started to take note of him, something that makes him very excited!  We love you Baby Wyatt, happy one month birthday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment