Friday, November 15, 2013

A Boy and His Dogs

Little Guy loves his dogs...I mean he REALLY LOVES HIS DOGS.  It's gotten to the point where now he wants to stay home so he can just play with the dogs-and he likes this playing to be all by himself.  I am often given the shoo away with a quick "Love you Mama...Bye Mama" and then the door or gate is closed to keep the dogs in for playtime.  I think the headbands and hats Little Guy has OddBall and NeighNeigh wearing could be the reason for their attempted escapes.  Well, today Little Guy begged and begged to have OddBall take a nap with him, and I caved.  I did stay strong and say no to OddBall actually getting in the crib with Little Guy, but after two quick trips into his room to remind him that he had to be sleeping if OddBall was in his room, he fell asleep and wasn't heard from for two hours.  I turned the monitor screen on when I heard noise and saw Little Guy's hand reaching through the crib slats and OddBall sitting so patiently getting her ears rubbed.  I think we may have a new nap time ritual in this house.

1 comment:

  1. OddBall is one of kind. If I let our dogs nap with Peyton, she would probably have 4 fingers on her left hand. Snap a picture of the screen next time!

    ReplyDelete