Monday, November 18, 2013

Brothers

There are days that I can't believe I get to be a mommy, to care for another little person whole heartedly, to protect him from any harm, and to teach him all that I can.  And then, as if that revelation wasn't crazy enough, I was given the chance to do it again.  I look at our boys and I am constantly (literally on a daily, if not sometimes hourly, basis) amazed that they have grown into unique little people who trust in us and rely on us for everything and the awesome blessing it is to be able to give them everything they need.  






I love watching them discover the world, but what I love most is watching them love each other. Little Guy has become quite the fan of making Mr. Wyatt Bear smile and takes great pride in getting him to laugh.  And when Mr. Wyatt Bear laughs, Little Guy laughs, and when Little Guy laughs that makes Mr. Wyatt Bear laugh even more, and all of this makes my heart happy.  Is there anything better for a mama then to see her sweet boys loving and laughing together?  Simply put, no, there is nothing better.





No comments:

Post a Comment