Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Potty in the Toilet

AHHHHHHH......I am officially not ready for this......Daddy had Little Guy on the potty tonight and he went, he actually went.  He hasn't had an interest in going throughout the day or on the downstairs toilet, but after baths upstairs was apparently the secret recipe.  We cheered and high fived and he was pretty proud of himself and really excited to flush....so I guess that means after vacation I have to commit to potty training...heaven help us all, I hope it's easier in real life than the nightmare I keep replaying in my head- quick recap, it involves accidents in the foam pit of gymnastics, on the toy aisle of Target, in the car seat I spent hours installing, and pretty much anywhere else I find myself these days when I note, "Here would be a TERRIBLE place to be if you were just learning how to use the potty..." But alas my sweet bear cannot live in diapers forever and if he's ready, he's ready.  And truth be told, it will be a beautiful day when I am only changing one squirmy little diaper at a time.  Way to Go Little Guy, Mommy and Daddy are proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment