Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I did it....I decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving....and I LOVE every second of the holiday cheer filling our house.  I am not sure what it is this year, but I am EXCITED for the holiday season- I think most of the excitement comes from seeing Christmas through the eyes of a two year old....the lights, the sounds, the awe, it just doesn't get old.  My mom was over for the day and we thought what better way to spend nap time then to haul in all the Christmas decor.  I am so glad I conquered this with her help, it was out, up, and all boxes put away before dinnertime.  Little Guy said enough is enough when he vetoed the Christmas CD opting for the choo choo song instead.  Let the holiday season begin!


1 comment:

  1. I may not decorate until Christmas Eve at the rate I am going-- picking out the perfect family stockings are hindering my forward motion!
    Love the mantle!

    ReplyDelete