Saturday, December 21, 2013

First time

I hit up the outlets today...crazy, right???  Nope, it wasn't bad, we went right at 10 and we were in and out before the crowds started.  That being said, I realized I grabbed the wrong size in a few things, so I'll be going back tomorrow and I have a feeling I won't be so lucky two days in a row. Anyways, today we had teenage babysitters for the first time ever.  I won't lie, it made me a little nervous and sort of sad, but we left our sleeping babes with two sweet girls while we headed out to the annual DeTar Christmas party.  Crazy small world story- our babysitter played volleyball for our friend last year and that's how she was recommended to us.  Turns out, our baby sitter's mom used to baby sit Daddy when he was little and Daddy was college roommates with our baby sitter's uncle.  Yep, if that's not full circle, having your childhood baby sitter's daughters babysit your kiddos, I don't know what is.  And I am happy to report, there was nothing to report when we got home.  Just two sleeping babies and two sisters that spent three hours watching COPS on TV...I am thinking I may need to go back to babysitting with the going rate these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment