Friday, December 20, 2013

Three Babies

We have had the best time this week with sweet Miss P and her mommy.  My sister called in a bind since Mr. Mark got called back into work (YES!) and needed to start right away while my sister was still in training for her new position.  Well, no worries here, Miss Peyton got to tag along with us all week and let me just say, everybody loved having her.  I got MANY empathetic stares and shocked comments when we went out with the double stroller and the ring sling and even more confused looks when I said the two babies were in fact NOT twins.  That being said, people have asked if I still want three kiddos after trying it out for a week and the answer is no...I want four!  And I take comfort in the fact that there's no way my next baby will be 16 weeks younger than Mr. Wyatt Bear, so it can only be easier.  Thanks for spending the week with us ladies, it was great having you!  We'll miss you tomorrow morning, but I bet your daddy is EXTRA excited to get his girls home!!




No comments:

Post a Comment