Wednesday, March 12, 2014

One Year Already


Happy Birthday Miss Peyton!!!  Our sweet little love celebrated her big first birthday today and we can't figure out where the last 364 days went!!!  Wasn't it just yesterday I was rushing to the hospital, praying my sister was in labor for the long haul ( I apologize about that prayer now Katie!), only to be minutes late to the birth, but overcome with emotion when I held my sweet niece for the first time...oh how time flies when your babies are growing up.  We wish you best of days Miss P, we're so excited to watch you grow! 
To celebrate her big day, we went to Chuck E. Cheese.  She had never been and her mommy was VERY excited to take her...I am not sure if she loved her visit with the mouse, but Little Guy loved all the rides and games...and I LOVED the mini donuts we had for dessert!  We can't wait to celebrate again on Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment