Sunday, March 30, 2014

Party Animals

We have been packing our weekends full lately, and let me tell you, I am a little relieved to see Monday morning roll around and know all I have to do is get the boys dressed in sweats for a little drop in gymnastics play...we had THREE parties today.  We started with a two year old birthday party that was a fun and tiring event, followed by a BBQ at Uncle Luke's and Aunt Kim's, followed by a much needed nap break, and then concluding our run with another two year old birthday  party down the street...I am exhausted, and slightly nauseous, thinking about the day and all the food and goodies we had...Little Guy loves a delicious piece of Happy Birthday cake and today he certainly got his fill!  I think these busy days are just glimpses into our potentially chaotic future...

No comments:

Post a Comment