Monday, March 31, 2014

9 Month Appointment

We were a few days early, but since there are no vaccinations involved with the nine month appointment, we decided to get it out of the way first thing Monday morning.  I am happy to report that Mr. Wyatt Bear is growing and thriving just as we hoped, meeting all milestones, and most importantly, doing it all with a smile on his face!  He weighed in at 19 pounds 1.1 ounces and 28 3/4 inches tall...the nurse asked me how long he was when he was born and I couldn't remember- MOM FAIL!!  It always reassures my worrying mommyself when we go in to see Dr. Walker; there's never been anything to be really worried about, but I always seem to find a way to make the worse scenarios up in my head.  Aside from calming me down, Dr. Walker is apparently also very good at convincing Little Guy what he needs to be doing.  Dr. Walker talked to him about how yucky it was to pick his nose and how neat it was to go potty on the toilet ( again, I love our doctor) and all day long since we left Little Guy is reminding me that Dr. Walker told him "No No, Wesley don't pick his nose" and he felt it necessary to call and leave Gigi and Papa a message letting them know that Dr. Walker goes poo-poo in the toilet...Oh Little Guy, you crack me up!  And Dr. Walker, I am going to be enlisting him for all my hard lessons, Little Guy loves him!

No comments:

Post a Comment