Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy birthday

I officially started  birthday celebrations with dessert and family presents on Easter ( we got the birthday week started since my parents were going to be out of town on the real day), continued celebrating with a girls night with Heather, Cari, homemade marshmallow fluff, and wine (it was a GREAT way to spend a Wednesday night), and then spend the real day with my boys hanging out.  I ran off for a quick pedicure during morning naps and then Daddy met me with the boys for lunch.  Mr. Wyatt Bear wore sandals for the first time- they were Little Guy's first shoe and I don't know what it is, but these Boa sandals just melt me heart!!  We rode the merry-go-round and snacked on Amici's before coming home for naps for everyone.  We finished up the day with dinner at Mary's and Auntie and Peyton joined us to help celebrate.  It was a perfectly relaxing day, just like what I had asked for.



No comments:

Post a Comment