Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Preschool here we come

It was raining today (yay!!) so Daddy was able to stick around and go with us to drop off our preschool papers.  Little Guy is excited about "his preschool" although I don't think he fully understands exactly what preschool is.  We had been once a few months ago and he was sold after he got to play on the playground, but this time around with the rainy weather we stayed in the classroom.  It wasn't an official visit, just dropping off the enrollment papers and tuition, but Mary Lou took Daddy for a classroom tour while the boys and I played with the sweet class bunny.  I love that preschool can still have class pets, I remember my kindergarten bunnies and how much fun we had when they had baby bunnies.  Needless to say, we had to convince Little Guy that he needed to leave and promised him he could come back after the summertime.  It warms my heart to see him so excited about this next chapter, but I can't believe we're already here...time really does fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment