Thursday, June 5, 2014

Potty Time for Wesley

It finally happened...we were fighting a case of the summertime cold (UGH!) and I decided there was no better time than being stuck at home miserably sick to start potty training...truth be told I had marked it out on the calendar to start on Monday, but I decided why wait when we had a chance to start now.  The first day was rough, Little Guy begged for a diaper and found comfort in pooping outside (more on that later).  We decided to do diapers at nap time and bedtime- the first nap was dry and the next morning just a little wet.  Once I had one day under my belt, there was no stopping me.  My fault was offering a prize for even the smallest amount if urine- this kid can squeeze out a drip anytime he wants and my prize basket is already looking pretty depleted...I am not sure what we'll do come the trip to Indiana, but we are officially done with diapers for this dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment