Sunday, June 29, 2014

The man is a machine

My dad is INCREDIBLE!  I had a vision of a custom built in book shelf and window seat and this weekend, he made it happen.  Not only is it a one of a kind Time creation, it was a reason for both Gigi and Papa to spend the night and hang out all day.  How else would you house the man responsible for making over your whole home, then by letting him sleep on your office floor with nothing more than a thin mat and sheet...I felt terrible about these arrangements but he insisted he was very happy with his dog and his flat pillow and since my hubby was out of town, Gigi scored a comfy sleep spot in my bed...she may have regretted that choice when Little Guy crawled into bed at 5:30 the next morning and instead of falling back to sleep, was too excited to find Gigi in his bed, he decided he was ready for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment