Saturday, July 5, 2014

Six Years and Counting

I can hardly believe that six years ago I was running around getting dolled up to walk down the aisle to marry my sweet husband and here we are today running around getting ready to host a shindig to celebrate Mr. Wyatt Bear's first birthday!  I couldn't have imagined how wonderful my life would be, although I knew it would be nothing short of magical when I said "I Do"- I feel so blessed to have spent the last six years married to my hubby ( and the last 12!!!! years by his side!) and so incredibly grateful that he provides a life for us that allows me to stay home with our two boys to watch them grow every day.  I love you more today than I did yesterday and I can't imagine how much more I'll love you tomorrow.  Thank you for being my everything.
The day after we met on the Ferris wheel at Oktoberfest...yes, in Munich, Germany 
September 2002
On the bench outside of Banana Republic where Gabe proposed on August 8, 2007
One of our Save the Date photos taken on September 24, 2007 
Officially husband and wife on July 5, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment