Saturday, July 26, 2014

Weddings and Birthdays

We went out to celebrate the newly married Mr. and Mrs. Eric Rott while our kiddos and my parents went to the carnival to celebrate Emme and Caden turning SIX!  Gabe's known Eric since birth and we've watched the twins grow from day one so it was a fun day to celebrate great people we've known forever!  It was also the first time Mr. Wyatt Bear went to bed without his mama...it all went fine ( I think a party until 7:30 and a late night swim helped to REALLY tucker him out!) and everyone was asleep when we rolled in at 1 in the morning...we haven't been out that long in forever.  It was a fun time to dance with friends and hang with my hubby, but it was also nice to come home and see my sweet babes- EARLY that morning Little Guy came into our room and announced "You're home!".  Nothing makes my heart happier.



No comments:

Post a Comment