Sunday, September 28, 2014

Barre Class and Playdates

Today I took my first barre class and it was AMAZING!!  I am trying to find some activity, be it in the gym or outside, to do each day and I love that this class just opened up Sunday mornings.  Of course Daddy was at the Niners' game all day so Auntie Erin stepped in to watch the boys so I could try out the first class.  I had a blast, I am not so sure Auntie Erin felt the same way!  After barre class, Alyssa and her kiddos joined us all for a morning play date!  The mommies had a great time just hanging out and the kiddos played well for the most part- our boys are a little bit much for Lizzy, but she holds her own when she needs to.  I love doing motherhood surrounded by such strong and supportive women, it really is a joy watching our kids grow up together!

1 comment: