Thursday, September 11, 2014

Teddy bear Day



Today was take you teddy bear to school day.  Little Guy was so excited, he even wore his teddy bear shirt!  He looked ADORABLE all slicked up and ready for his first themed day at PEP.  The red Heart to Heart bear is mine from my childhood, love.  The teachers did nose painting, made ears, teddy themed snack, and teddy bear art projects.  I was SO excited when I picked up Little Guy and there were NO TEARS!!!  I thought for sure the teachers would tell me he had the most awesome day...turns out it was an up and down day and he wasn't the only one...taking the teddy bear to school was a little bit too much for some kiddos (the teachers said next year they won't do it so early in the year).  None the less, I am taking it a small victory to be tear free at drop off and pick up.  Side note- preschool may be the death of my wallet...Mr. Wyatt Bear is a VERY patient shopper and when given a cracker he will tolerate walking up and down EVERY.SINGLE.AISLE...hello new recliner!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment