Friday, December 5, 2014

Allergen Eatin'

So Mr. Wyatt Bear has been sick...not just the cold we've been battling all of November, but an odd vomiting sick that has been going on for awhile now...today we had a meeting with the pediatric GI doctor and decided to try an elimination diet along with a reflux medicine.  The diet sounded painful enough when she first described it, but the follow up email informing me I had to partake as well since I am still breastfeeding made it down right terrible.  For the next six weeks we are going dairy, egg, wheat, soy, nut, and fish free...yep that means straight through the holidays with no cookies, hot chocolate, or delicious food...I know my waistline will thank me, but my cravings have already kicked in to overdrive.  Cue the meat and potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment