Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sweet Baby DeTar #3

Some days I manage to totally forget I am pregnant...I am not sure how that is possible with the belly, the heat, the mild contractions, and the complete lack of energy, but sometimes it happens and then I catch myself sad that this pregnancy is flying by while I chase two crazy boys around without a ton of time to reflect on the little life growing in my belly.  Well, today I got to spend a few uninterrupted hours just celebrating this sweet baby about to join our family!  Thanks to my spectacular friends Heather and Cari, along with my closest girlfriends and family, we spent the morning enjoying a delicious brunch, wonderful girl chat, and just a chance to connect and gear up for the what's coming next...three kids under the age of 4!  I can't thank my friends enough for taking time out of a very busy weekend to help me celebrate the gift of motherhood.  I feel so blessed to be able to watch my family grow and I couldn't imagine doing it without the support and love of all the special women in my life.  Baby number 3, you are so loved already, I can't wait for everyone to meet you.











No comments:

Post a Comment