Thursday, August 13, 2015

Yosemite

Sometime last October, I decided we HAD to camp in Yosemite next summer and I booked a three day trip for mid August....fast forward to August and here I am 8.5 months pregnant and wondering if I'll survive three days "roughing it", but looking forward to Gabe seeing Yosemite and my parents coming with us for some quality time with the boys and a little extra help for me.  Well, Yosemite did not disappoint, although Gabe never saw any bears ( I say that's a win but he was sad) and there was concern for the plague being transmitted by the thousands!! of rodents and squirrels you saw everywhere.  We braved a hike to Mirror Lake which was beautiful and included a stunning view of Half Dome and took a dip in the FREEZING cold river.  Dinners were prepared by Daddy and super delicious and everyone enjoyed games of "soccer", nature walks, and getting extra dirty.  I think we'd all love to go back, but I am waiting until the plague to under control....and I am not 30 days away from giving birth.












1

No comments:

Post a Comment