Friday, March 8, 2013

Baby On Board!

I've been aware of this pregnancy for 159 days, but it wasn't until last night that I realized we only have three full months (plus the remainder of March and hopefully not much of July) to get things ready for baby #2!  I switched into nesting mommy mode and had Daddy lug all the newborn gear in from the garage.  Little Guy is in heaven with all the new gadgets to play with and I am shocked at some of the stuff I held on to, like the packaging for the portable eating tray, who needs that???  Anyways, baby preparation has started and I am getting more and more anxious to meet this little fella or gal!  Truth be told, I cannot wait to start nursing another baby (call me crazy, but I miss it!)  Here's to readying the nest for baby #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment