Monday, March 25, 2013

Fly Guy

We hit up men's wearhouse today for Daddy to get measured for Uncle Luke's wedding, and while we were there we decided to have his suit altered and to pick up some new dress slacks, shoes, socks, and a belt...I am pretty much a sales person's dream when there's a buy one get one free sign hanging in the window :) I can't wait to see the hubby all slicked up and fancy!
On another "note", Little Guy kept saying something today and I couldn't place what it was. He wasn't asking for anything and he didn't seem bothered that I wasn't responding to his comment, so I just kept listening...after a few minutes I figured out the tune and realized he was singing "Twinkle twinkle little star"! OMG, it was to die for precious!!! How is it possible to just get cuter every day???

No comments:

Post a Comment