Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Glucose

Well, the good news is I don't have gestational diabetes... that I know of...YET! I went to my appointment on Monday, all hydrated and ready to be poked, only to be told my appointment is, and always has been, on Wednesday, at 8:10...not Monday at 8:30....I am taking full advantage of the pregnancy brain excuse to explain that mess up. Anyways, we got to start today off bright and early with the yummy orange drink ( yuck!) and a blood draw. We'll wait to hear back on the results. In the meantime, the baby sounds great, just hanging out on the right side of my uterus, kicking away making sure we don't forget about it. I took home all my hospital release papers and birthing plans to fill out- I can't believe we're already that far along! One more appointment in five weeks and then we'll be seen every three weeks until we meet this little one!!!! And on a non baby, but total plus note, the ski boat is officially sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment