Sunday, March 3, 2013

Busy Sunday

We started off our Sunday with a special breakfast with Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma Dorothy.  Little Guy was excited to play with everyone and zoom the cars all around the hardwood floor.  Little Guy fell asleep on the way home and Daddy took over so I could go to a special Mama's To Be Tea with three other special mamas, our own mamas, my aunt, and my grandma!  It was a great time organized by my aunt Colleen.  We're hoping it's the last time we're all together as four preggos- Katie needs to have her baby PRONTO!  I rushed back into town after lunch for our second meeting with the kitchen designer.  I am so excited that everything is coming along- we finished up all the blueprints for the cabinets, next up we'll look at counter tops and tile.  It's certainly a LONG process, but we can't wait to see the finished product.  Little Guy was lucky enough to have a play date with the Santopadres while we were working on the kitchen.  He was a little sad at first when Daddy left, but he soon found entertainment in the piano, the puppet shows, and his three buddies!  He loves playing at Auntie Heather's house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment