Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cha Milk

Little Guy is OBSESSED with cha milk (chocolate milk for all us folk who like to fully enunciate all our words)...even if it's plain old boring white milk, he calls it cha milk.  Today he wanted to play a little version of store, which was precious in its own right since that was the first time he's asked me to play make believe with him, and he wanted Baby Wyatt to participate.  He wants Baby Wyatt to participate in EVERYTHING...I told Gabe tonight I am not sure when the novelty will wear off, but I am sucking every last breath out of it- if I want Little Guy in the bath, I only have to mention brother getting in the bath too and he's all in...if I need him to eat more dinner, I just have to prop up brother and ask Little Guy to show brother how to eat his chicken and Little Guy is more than happy to perform!  I love seeing Little Guy so excited to play with his brother so I rarely stop him from trying to include Baby Wyatt unless it is something clearly unsafe or uncomfy for our little babe- playing store seemed harmless enough so I just sat back and watched as Little Guy gave Baby Wyatt all the cha milk from his grocery cart, counting them out as he was doing it, then loading up the cart again and repeating this pattern a dozen or so times...he couldn't get enough of it, he lit up every time he announced "Baby cha milk, baby cha milk!!!"  I can only imagine if I get a kick out of watching these little interactions, what I'll be like when Wyatt can play back- don't burst my mommy bubble, I want to believe my boys will LOVE playing together always and when asked who their very bestest friend is, of course they'll say each other, this is the dream living in my mommy heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment