Wednesday, October 2, 2013

3 Months Young

Mr. Wyatt Bear is 3 months old today....a quarter of a year old....91 days day old...need I keep going???  My point is he's getting big fast and I am not sure I can handle it!  I remember thinking time was flying by with Little Guy, but this is like triple time warp speed fast!  I can't believe the newborn days are over, the completely sleepless nights gone (for now at least), and my heart even fuller than I EVER imagined possible.  With every passing day Mr. Wyatt Bear grows as his own little person, with a look all his own and a smile that can literally stop old men in Costco to ask what his mommy does to make a baby so happy....Mr. Wyatt Bear, you have stolen our hearts, with your grin, your kicks, and your coos, we couldn't imagine a life without our sweet boy.  Happy three month birthday to the happiest baby I know (you take after your very happy big brother!)





No comments:

Post a Comment