Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hurts So Good

Little Guy got his second haircut today....and no, it did not go as smoothly as the first.  In fact, it was the exact opposite experience.  He screamed, shrieked, cried, jerked, jumped, squirmed, and yelled "ouchie" for 20 straight minutes.  The stylist suggested I step away from him so he couldn't grab on to me, but that made me nervous since she was the only one close enough to catch him and she was holding scissors....well, good thing Gigi was with us to wrangle Mr. Wyatt Bear so I could focus on the not so cooperative client.  The final cut isn't half bad considering the subject, but it is a lot shorter than planned- that's what happens when you keep moving and every snip has to be corrected.  When she pulled out the electric razor I waved the white flag- Little Guy had had enough and there was no way she was going to be able to get that razor around his ears.  I just envisioned a jerk of the head and a shaved line through his whole scalp.  We'll wait to see if haircut #3 is any better....

No comments:

Post a Comment