Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Music Time Surprise

We had an extra special guest in music class today...PAPA!!!  I have been asking my dad to join us for music class because I knew Little Guy would get such a kick out of it and I had a feeling my dad would think it was pretty awesome as well.  Today Papa surprised Little Guy- it was awesome to see how excited he was when Papa's truck pulled into the parking lot.  All through class Little Guy kept looking over and saying "Hi Papa"...Papa held him in his lap for all the songs and of course Papa was jamming right along in perfect beat.  Miss Justine asked if we could have him back every week, we wish Miss Justine!!  It was costume day at class so Papa got to see his buddies all dressed up and even Lizzy Bug came to this class, talk about an awesome Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment