Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Biiiggggg Ouchie!

Ouchie!  Little Guy sustained his first big ouchie today :(  After putting Mr. Wyatt Bear down for a nap, I came downstairs to Daddy holding quite a few bloody tissues and a very sad baby....it turns out that playing with the reclining couches is not a good idea, especially when you get your finger caught in the closing gear.  Needless to say, Little Guy took quite the chunk off the top of his finger and ended with a bruised nail bed.  Auntie Nurse Katie assured me that they rarely stitch little ones since it requires them to be sedated so there was not a whole lot the doctor could do that we weren't doing already.  I can't even look at the injury, it turns my stomach to think what it must feel like for my baby (good thing his Daddy is tough!) Now we'll just wait and see if he loses his nail...

No comments:

Post a Comment