Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The hardest 60 minutes ever....

I recently joined the local gym with the hopes of dropping the last bit of this baby weight I have hanging around....well, truth be told, I am not super motivated by myself, but I am a sucker for a great class...and if I am going to miss putting Little Guy to bed, it best be a class that leaves me feeling sweaty and exhausted...not dead.  The 60 minutes I spent in cycling tonight were some of the most grueling gym moments I've had- and the most humbling.  When the teacher asks the class who's riding at 20 or higher and you realize you're only on 9, ya, that's the moment you realize you need to be hitting Zumba before cycling and the power yoga after!  Here's to hoping each class gets a little less painful and maybe hitting level 10 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment